Hello

 

     

    At the beginning I would like to welcome any reader who happens to stumble upon this blog. Some would say that it’s a dead medium, of which the glorious days have passed long ago in 2014. However I would like to believe that it’s not true. The blog, as a device, gives a unique opportunity for the author to express himself while maintaining direct contact with the readers. It also has a particular kind of nostalgic charm, that makes it hard to let it sink into oblivion.   

    As the main subject of this project I have chosen the widely understood concept of horror, as a genre in movies, literature and any other medium that I’ll find interesting. It is a topic that I, personally, find worth of exploring as it is often dismissed by a popular opinion because of its association with B movies and mass produced cash grabs. With each post I would like to focus on a different work of fiction that I would deem, in some way or another, worth of special interest. Let’s hope for this endeavour to last longer than a few months. 

    Until next one.  

 

 

 

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Black Paintings II

The Black Paintings I